Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Out of commission camera

My camera has been out of commission for a couple weeks, and I forget to update when I don't have pictures. We should have a new camera this afternoon, so new pictures sometime soon.

As for Miss Libby, she surprised us all yesterday. She took a step all by herself. It was only one step and she hasn't done it again, but that's enough for now. She was on the step and just stood up and took a step! I was AMAZED-so was her therapist. I think she was just letting us know that she can do more than we give her credit for.

Joe is also fine. He's a kicker and I think he is reminding me that he is here. We have another ultrasound scheduled in a couple weeks-I'll be 28 weeks (Libby was born at 29). I am moving into uncharted territory and it's great!

1 comment:

Nathan & Sarah said...

Way to go Libby! Cole that is just wonderful. Congratulations on your new house, the Smiths told us when they came up for a visit. I hope you are feeling well and enjoying your pregnancy. Hopefully we'll get to see you all soon. Please tell Corey we said hi.