Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A fun trip to Charleston etc

Our weekend was jam-packed with family. Corey, Libby, Mom and I drove down to Charleston to celebrate my sister Casey's birthday and to visit everyone. Pretty soon I will be restricted from travel so I wanted to visit my grandparents and Kerri and Casey before then.

Overall we had a nice weekend. Corey got to enjoy the sunshine on the golf course with Will and we sisters got to hang out on Saturday. It was all very laid back. Libby really enjoyed being at my grandparents house too. Grandma taught her how to play cards and got out the baby that I played with as a kid. Libby liked Casey's house too-especially because she got to eat Spaghetti-O's and oreos.

I had a doc's appointment yesterday (my scanner is not letting me scan Joe pics yet) and everything looks good. Joe is already around 2 pounds 12 ounces (which is 10 ounces more than what Libby weighed at birth). He looks like Libby too-at least I think so.


Libby is a great kid, even in the car. We had a 1 hour stop because of an accident on the way to Charleston, but she was really good!
Claire and her rock star sister Sami. They look SO much alike it's scary!
Libby wanting to be part of the rock star family too. She loves Claire and Sami!
Sami playing with her feet while Libby talks on the phone. They played really nicely together!
This was taken at Gigi and Pawpaw's; They got her a wagon for Christmas and she finally got to test it outside. It's quite a workout to pull her around-at least that is what Mom said (I didn't pull much)

No comments: