Monday, April 14, 2008

Outdoor and Indoor Fun

The lovely weather allowed Libby some outdoor adventures this past week. She hated grass last year, but this year she is tolerating it. She loves being outside, exploring the yard-i.e. trying to eat pine cones and sticks, and helping her Daddy clean stuff up!

The great indoors aren't so bad either now that we are packing to move (more on that later). Corey thought it was funny to let Libby sit on the shelf of our entertainment center - she was carefully watched all of you gasping moms, grandmas etc.


Libby is a great kid. She is talking SO much now. Meme and Pappy had her for one night and now her favorite phrase is "Oh My". It applies to all situations and circumstances. There are a lot of new phrases, some are intelligible and some are not.

3 comments:

Summer said...

libby is so cute :)
maybe i can come play after finals!

Casey said...

Can't wait to see Libby this weekend...and you of course. I want my present to be Libby saying "Happy Birthday, Casey"

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.