Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Traveling near and far


The kids and I headed to Charleston over the weekend with my mom. We visited my grandparents and their newest addition - Pepper.
We also visited my sisters, helped make Christmas cookies and admired Kerri's new kitchen which is beautiful.

Libby and Joe were great. Libby had a sleepover with Claire and she was great. I think Claire could get Libby to do anything-she is so in awe of her. Joe and I bunked up with my grandparents and he slept great. While there he started scooting forward on all fours. By the time we got home it was almost a crawl-here's the video to prove it!

The only not fun part of the trip was the drive home. We drove my friend Melissa home so I sat in the back with the kids. Libby watched DVD's but Joe was less easily entertained. He cried a good bit, but we made it home without too much trouble. Now we are all just gearing up for Christmas-it's almost here! This is Libby in her zippy PJs. She wouldn't let me take them off!

No comments: