Monday, February 04, 2008

Adjustments



With Corey going through orientation at Ruby and most of my nearest and dearest sick, Libby and I were home all week together. I love spending time with her but by Friday I was exhausted. Not only did I try to be super-mom, but super-wife. I tried three new recipes, did all the laundry, cleaned etc. And the only thing I learned was that all that made me very tired. (I know many of you out there love taking care of your homes-and I do too I just need to pace myself). Thank goodness that my in-laws had been Libby deprived and welcomed her all weekend.

Another much needed distraction last week was Elliott. They are wonderful together. Elliot is teaching Libby more words and Libby is teaching Elliott how to play pretend. I've had so much fun watching them play together. My main role being to mediate when everyone wants the same toy.

No comments: