Friday, January 25, 2008

Rarely seen things

The ponytail that stayed in for more than seconds!
Libby is a HAM in front of the camera-it reminds me of her daddy and her pappy
Kisses for mommy- I love when she does this.

Libby with a ponytail and a picture of Libby and Mommy. They are rarely seen because Libby HATES to have her hair in a ponytail. She rips out the band before we can even twist it all the way around. Also since I am home with her, I am often the photographer. And when Corey is home I tend to stay looking not so camera friendly. On this particular day though I was going out to lunch with my mom and sister, Kerri. So I actually got dressed in something other than sweats and blew my hair dry. It's funny because I swore that I would always keep myself looking nice with makeup and hair etc. But having a child and being pregnant makes you tired and I am proud to own 2 sweat suits that are worn at least once a week. But it is also a wonderful day when I get ready and look nice. It's funny though, I dress Libby in sweats too-I figure she'd like to be comfy too most days. Like mom like daughter right?

No comments: