Friday, March 11, 2011

Staying sane :)


We are in the thick of things right now. School stuff is piling up. Viruses are circulating around. Weather keeps changing from winter to spring and back again. But the Bozic household has been doing what it can to keep spirits high and stress low. One of my favorite activities is cooking with Libby. She is quite the helper. We both have to wear aprons and she pushes her stool next to the counter. Stirring and measuring are her favorite.
Getting out of the house is also a key part of sanity. We visited Grandma and PawPaw last weekend and it was great. Then we went home and had a fun movie night. You can read about it at my blog here.
We have also just been really silly lately. I laugh at Joe all the time (except the times when I am pulling out my hair because he is stubborn). He is a crazy kid sometimes :)

No comments: