Thursday, June 05, 2008

My first crack at being the mother of 2

Yesterday my sister Casey had to work in Washington PA and Uniontown all day and needed a babysitter. I gladly volunteered my services since I don't get to see Sami and Claire very often (Claire does not need a babysitter as she is 11, but she is a GREAT babysitter helper!). Corey and I welcomed our nieces around 10:30 and the day began great. But man, I was exhausted by the end. Sami wanted to be entertained... Libby wanted food... Sami needed changed... Sami wanted walked around the room... Libby wanted to color... Libby wanted me to hold her and not Sami.

Corey and Claire and mom were all here to help and it was still hectic. And with Joe being only a couple weeks away from arrival, I was a little scared. But I know it's going to be wonderful-hard and long and tiring but wonderful.

I go to the doctor on the 16th and we will schedule an amnio and all my pre-op stuff. He's coming soon! I'll post pics of his room and everything soon.

No comments: