Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home again

Daddy and his babies. Corey and Joe have had some time to bond-although he has been spending some Q-time with Libby!
Our first family photo. Do you see the family resemblance??

We arrived home yesterday afternoon and it is a good feeling. Corey and I both missed Libby like crazy and we were tired of attempting to sleep amidst the buzz of the hospital. We were greeted at our house by Libby and Casey, Claire and Sami. We are lucky to have such great family support!

We took some time to get everything in its place - I'm sure I did more than I was supposed to - and now we are getting down to the business of being a family of 4. Joe is adjusting well. He slept good for a newborn and Corey and I have both found time to nap. Libby is adjusting well too. When Joe and I came downstairs this morning I was greeted by "Mommy...Baby!" She was so happy to see us both. I know she's going to be a great big sister.

We are settling in and it's amazing. We are so blessed to have 2 happy and healthy kids. Here are me and Joe before leaving the hospital. He is rarely awake, so this pic of his baby blues is priceless.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

YAY! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations! You all look great!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bozics! :) He's beautiful!! Can't wait 'til July when we can meet him!

Baby Hancock said...

I'm so behind...just saw that you have little Joe now! He is a BEAUTIFUL baby! Congratulations!

Len Hancock said...

Congratulations! Joe looks just like Corey in that last pic!