Sunday, March 02, 2008

Long time no post

We've been really busy in the Bozic household lately thus no posts. Also my printer-which transfers all my digital photos-is not working properly at the moment so no photos at the moment.

We are all well. Libby is learning new words everyday. She now says "up" and "down" really well. She gibber-jabbers a lot too, and we all wonder what in the world she is saying. She has also learned to love climbing (thank you Elliott). Now she climbs into our ottomans, onto her play table, into boxes etc. She is really good at getting in and not so great at getting out. It's mommy to the rescue on most occasions. She's a really special little girl in every way. We go to Pittsburgh this month to see a new orthopedic surgeon. Libby's knees are getting better and better, but surgery may still be an option down the line. We'll let you know after our trip.

Baby Joe is good too. He kicks all the time-especially after I eat. We get to see him again next week! This waiting 4 weeks between appointments is torturous-I feel like I lived in the POC when I was pregnant with Libby and the only good thing was that we got to see her so often.

Corey is doing good too. We are both adjusting to 12 hour shifts, but every week it gets better. I think that takes care of us - more news later.

No comments: