Monday, December 17, 2007

Playing in Boxes

Libby and Pappy playing Peek-A-Boo in the box
Libby with empty wrapper, blanket and monkey drum in the box

Normally, we don't put our daughter into boxes. But man at Meme and Pappy's, we had a hard time getting her to come out of the box. She literally played with an empty cookie wrapper in a box for a couple hours on Saturday. We finally had to move the box to a different room when she started trying to get in and out of it.

In other news, I am still pregnant and still sick. Although I feel like I am on the up and up. Cross fingers that I can eat delicious Christmas food without throwing up! I haven't posted pictures of Corey's graduation yet because I don't have them, but it was a great ceremony. It is such a relief to have us both done with school for awhile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cole, who knew that you spend tons of money on toys......and they would rather play in a box. Great picture! Reminds me of Ashley and Beth when they were little. Happy Holidays!!!