Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Look at all that amniotic fluid!

We are calling him/her "Our Little Swimmer"

So it is official, we are expecting again! I am 9 weeks pregnant (I know it is a little early to announce, but we've told so many people it'll be OK.) Last week, I went in for my first appointment (I'm still high risk because of Libby). They had time to do an ultrasound, and this is what I saw. All that black is fluid-which I didn't have with Libby! I heard the heartbeat-it was 158!

So far it has been very different. I am sick all the time-I was never sick with Libby. I am tired all the time-luckily Libby still takes 2 naps a day! But I know that God is watching over us and this new little one! We'll keep everyone posted as new ultrasounds etc come up!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! (again)... I'm so stoked for you guys! I'm even MORE stoked about all that black around the little one! YIPPEE!!!! PRAISE GOD!

Mama P said...

That's fabulous. Congrats!!! I"m so excited for you! WOW!!!! - Cindy

Ashley M said...

Cole!

What wonderful news! Thanks for sharing your secret early! I'll be praying for you and I'm excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh Cole, that is wonderful news!! Congrats and keep the pictures coming!!!

young wife&mom said...

wow! now how far apart with the two be? about two years? it's busy and fun cole!

congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Len

THE BURDETTES said...

Congrats!!! I'm soooo happy for you guys! We'll be praying for you two.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.