Wednesday, August 30, 2006

7 weeks old


Libby is doing great this week. She has gained another 4 ounces-putting her at 3 pounds 11.5 ounces. By the end of the week she may hit that 4 pound mark. She sleeps wonderfully now-Cindy (our cousin and NICU nurse) has started carrying her around a little bit at night, she says that Libby likes to be social! We are enjoying her so much now, and we are ready to take her home! When she hits that 4 pound mark we need prayer that she can handle the new type of feeds and progress to a bottle. Thanks everyone for sticking with us and lifting us up in prayer. (Make sure to check us out this weekend-Libby got a WVU hat from Cindy too and will definitely be sporting it for the WVU v. Marshall game!)

1 comment:

The Mad Kilted Jamesman said...

I hope she hits that point soon for you. I know I'm having a hard enough time waiting for my little one just to be born, so I can't imagine what it would be like, but I'm sure she'll pull through just fine. Glad to hear you've been blessed with a little one. Now with mine on the way the pressure's on Wilhelm as he's the last of the Clan McBozic to produce an heir.