Thursday, November 17, 2011

The light was just right...

A couple weeks ago, the light was great in mom's backyard and I happened to have my camera. SO...I took some photos. I think they turned out pretty great, and captured some great moments and faces of the kiddos.









(Libby was much more cooperative with the camera than Joe
 as evidenced by the number of pictures I got of her compared to him)

Updates:
Libby loves school. She has made friends; she is really engaging with the teachers and activities; she loves to dance and sing; she now wants to play the horn(please pray for our ears); she is weighing in at 34lbs; she eats so slow that Corey has started calling her Wanda (after his Mamaw); she sometimes talks with a British accent, and her stuffed animals must all be from NY given their accents. Libby also loves to bake, purple is still her favorite color, and her shyness has all but disappeared.

Joe loves Spiderman. He has a T-shirt that he wears all the time. He is now in the habit of changing his clothes at nap time. He is weighing in at 42.5lbs. He loves to build things and play with cars. He is especially good at puzzles. He loves chocolate and cheese. He talks much more plainly now and he and Libby have full conversations in the backseat of the car. He can write his name, and his favorite colors are blue and red (although I am not sure that he decided for himself, I am pretty sure Libby told him-"Your favorite color is red!").

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Inkjet Cartridge
The light was just more I think....