Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting settled in...

Every semester is an adjustment. This one is no different. But we have already had some adventures that I will share. First, the kiddos had their well-child visits (6 months late). Libby weighed in at 31.5 pounds-Joe 38. They both measure 37 inches tall. Dr. Tony was really pleased with how well they are both doing!
Another adventure has been Corey joining two bands. One is a wedding band, the other four guys that like to play music and hang out. The wedding band is serious business though, and because they have a gig in a couple weeks, he has been practicing A LOT. While I knew marrying a drummer would require me to listen to him practice, everyday for an hour or more is more than I bargained for. In an effort to be supportive, the kiddos and I joined mom and dad at the women's basketball game yesterday (to give Corey 3-4 uninterrupted hours to practice). The kids had a great time. Libby loved everything-especially the food. Joe was harder to please, but I think he had fun.

Libby and Dad walking to the car. I always think these photos are sweet.

No comments: