Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pictures as promised


I know that I have been really bad about posting-I wish I could say that I am really busy, but the truth is I just use my time a little differently now that there are two little rascals moving about the house. When Joe goes down for the first nap, I exercise and shower while Libby plays (or exercises with me). Then the lunch preparation begins. When both kids are down in the afternoon, I have quiet time and I watch TV-or sleep-or read-or do anything that is nearly impossible to do with the kids awake. The afternoon is when the kids need a lot of mommy-initiated play. Then dinner, baths, etc. By the time they go to bed I just want to sit down and hang out with Corey! It means there is not a lot of time for blogging, but I still want to record their lives and share it with all of you so please forgive me if they are sporadic. Libby's rendition of "Mary had a Little Lamb"

No comments: