Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A busy weekend

Whenever the whole family is in, craziness ensues. This time my wonderful moms threw me a baby shower. It was very small (basically just family) and very wonderful. I promise to post pics as soon as my sister emails them to me. Joe got some great stuff and so did mommy! At the top of my list were PJ's made for nursing moms and my diaper bag from Kerri. It's BEAUTIFUL! All of the gifts were great and needed. It's amazing what you still need after already having one.

On the home front, all is well. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and Joe is measuring 4 pounds 9 ounces-62 percentile. He is bigger than Libby was when she came home, this is definitely going to be different.

Libby is fabulous. She has highs and lows, but we are learning what terrible twos really mean. Her Pappy taught her to say "I'll be back" and it is TOO cute. She says it so clearly and so matter-of-factly. She's able to express a lot more. She can tell us what she wants and what she doesn't. Unfortunately when I get it wrong it usually ends up with Libby kicking and rolling on the floor (where do they learn this stuff?).

I think the house is finally in it's almost finished for now condition. We've hung pictures and purchased all the furniture we are going to purchase for now. It feels like home. If you want to visit just give a call!

No comments: