Sunday, September 30, 2007

Libby's loving the cooler weather

Libby and I have been somewhat busy this week. She had a playdate with Pappy on Friday and we spent Saturday at the Farmer's Market and at grandma and grandpa's house. But this morning she was up early. And due to the cold temperatures last night, I turned the heat on. Libby already loves the vent, and she really likes the warm air that comes out. She'll sit on it or put her face over it and her hair goes all over the place ( I finally cut the front!). She's getting cuter and cuter by the hour.

In other news, a woman called last week and asked Corey, Libby and I to come to WVAQ and tape out story about Libby for the radiothon that the Children's Miracle Network does in November. I don't know for sure that they will use it, but we think it is a great opportunity to share God's grace with other people. He has been so good.

2 comments:

Mama P said...

She's such a cutie! How big she is. Wow. What a great opportunity to share your story. I tell it to others often myself. Libby is truly a miracle!

Baby Hancock said...

I love keeping in touch with Libby through the blog! She is adorable and growing so big!