Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Old, new, newest

Ainsley Reese Taylor

We visited our friends in Tennessee over the weekend, and meeting their new baby was wonderful. Ainsley is beautiful and pleasant. She is very laid back-like her parents. I loved holding her; I think it reminded me of Libby. Although Ainlsey sleeps way better than Libby did when she came home.

But thinking about Libby when she was small reminded me that I wanted to post these pictures together. When Libby was first born, this was the picture that really captured just how small she was-Corey's hand being the reference. So when we were camping and I snapped a couple of pictures of Corey and Libby sleeping, I thought that they should be posted together to show how far she has come. She has multiplied her weight by 7, and doubled her height. It's all so amazing to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your new blog layout!!! can you teach me how to do it? That picture is PRECIOUS!!!!