Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter fun






This was a fun Easter for Libby. She actually was able to take her presents out of the basket and play with them (and when I say play I mean hit them against whatever is closest-the floor, the table, her knee, her head). We spent time with both families, and Libby was cute as can be. My favorite thing was that she got a onesie that says "I'd Rather Be Naked" and it speaks truth. Enjoy the Easter pictures. I also included some of Libby in her pick WV warm up suit because she looks ADORABLE!

2 comments:

Pam's Place said...

Cole, I can't believe how much Libby has grown. I was trying to figure out who she resembles most and I do believe she looks like your mom! Candy will be thrilled with that. What a blessing! Enjoy every second of her precious life.
Love, Pam

Baby Hancock said...

She IS adorable!